Friday, February 8, 2019

Phone Apps That Get YOU Cash!

Hello everyone!

As we enter into the second month of 2019, (can you believe it?!?!?)…..where does the time go? I have learned that with all of the apps that come with our phones, why not make them work for us, and get us some extra money? I am going to share with you many of the apps that I utilize to in order to bring in small, but definitely nice little bits of change. You can use my codes (pretty please!) to get started, I will explain how each of them work.

1) Job Spotter: Job Spotter is an app brought to you by Indeed.com. I have only been using it for a few weeks, but I've already earned over $20, so not a huge amount, but every little penny adds up!







The process is super simple. When you find a place of business that is hiring, you take two photos: one of the actual hiring sign, and one of the store front. Make sure the two pictures are as close up and clear as possible. The better the submission, the more points you earn. You can earn up to 150 points ($1.50) per post. Every post is different, some will earn you higher points while others will earn lower points. 


You are able to see all of your submissions in one nice page to keep track of your points!



One of the ways to earn points is through verifying submissions. You are given two photos, one of the hiring sign and the other of the store front. The app will ask you if they are clear photos of the hiring sign and you either say yes or no, and then will ask if the business (it will tell you what the name of the business should be) and you either say yes or no. These submissions are worth 10 points per round of verification. You can complete a bunch of entries in one day, but you will reach a daily limit and have to wait for it to reset to resume verifying. 



2) GetUpside: With the prices of gas, groceries, and restaurants, the smallest amounts of cash back add up really quickly. I personally have only used this app for gas cash back, but there are other options as you will see. Again, you won't make a huge amount back in a fast amount of time, but say it with me....every penny adds up. In the few months I been using GetUpside, I've earned $12 back already. You CAN use this in conjunction with fuel points that you earn from your local participating grocery store, however, if multiple discounts are combined for one entry, the amount of cash given back is lowered....just fyi. Once you determine which deals you want to claim...in this example gas, you simply click on the claim button, and then you upload your proof of purchase between the hours given, and then boom, wait for approval and the cash comes in. Use my referral code: AMANDA145 to get started, and get earnings from referral friend purchases as well! 







3) Ibotta: I have been using Ibotta for a couple years now, and have earned back over $200! Ibotta is also super simple to use. You can earn cash back on groceries, shopping-- especially online. You can customize the retailers you use on a frequent basis, and then claim products, and redeem all by uploading the receipt. Cash will be added into your account after the software approves your submission. 



And yes, you can invite friends with your referral code and earn $5 when they sign up and use Ibotta. SO....my own plug-- use my code gaotcgw to help a sister out!


 4) Ebates: Ebates---if you shop online, and of course in store, you HAVE to download this app and use the website. Seriously, I'm not kidding, hundreds of retailers will give you cash back just from going through their links provided on retail purchases you are going to do anyways. Not all categories within a retailer (ahem Amazon) qualify, but there are so many different options, that I guarantee you that you will make cash back. Because my purchases aren't always qualifying, my cash back is low, but I still have earned back almost $30! Use my referral code link to get $25 when your referral signs up and spends $25 and they earn $10!  https://www.ebates.com/r/AMANDA67032?eeid=28187



I will be offended if you don't use my referral codes to get started on getting cash back on your own purchases. Ok not really offended, well kinda, sorta. Just do it. You'll thank me later 😃😃

As always, please subscribe (top right) so that you can get content delivered right to your inbox. Let me know what topics you'd like me to talk more about. Thanks loves!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Phone Apps That Get YOU Cash!

Hello everyone! As we enter into the second month of 2019, (can you believe it?!?!?)…..where does the time go? I have learned that with al...