Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Fiverr

Hello everyone!

Have you all heard about Fiverr? It's an online gig market place you can go to, to not only offer services of your own work, but conduct business with professionals in different fields like Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Writing and Translation, Video and Animation and more. From my understanding, Fiverr is all about selling and purchasing these different services at an affordable price. Services start at $5 and can go up to a maximum of $5000. It can be a great way to get a small side business going of your own, marketing all of your professional talents.

Sooo, allow me to give my own plug of business.

Audio recording: I have audio recording experience, and a friendly voice. I will record anything upon request, (I do reserve the right to refuse topics that aren't in accordance with my comfort zone.)

Transcribe: I will transcribe anything in English.

Blog: I will personally give a shout out or promote anything that you would like to be marketed (I reserve the right to refuse anything that I don't believe in and/or are not comfortable with.) I need to be able to fully understand what I am marketing before I put my name to it.

Hand written services: I will personally hand write anything needed, up to five pages, in straight hand or cursive.

Custom orders available upon request. Please visit my personal page to set up a gig! I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Xo, Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phone Apps That Get YOU Cash!

Hello everyone! As we enter into the second month of 2019, (can you believe it?!?!?)…..where does the time go? I have learned that with al...