Monday, August 10, 2015

Fashion to Face Care!

I am one of the lucky ones who hasn’t had to deal with a ton of acne from my early teens on. That doesn’t mean that I slack off with my face care, I just don’t to worry as much! I use a variety of different products, the only specifics that I use are mostly natural, simple, and clean ingredients. One of the face cleansers I use is called “Purpose,” a soap free cleanser that is soap free and dermatologist recommended. It comes in liquid and bar form; I prefer the liquid but it’s the same company and cleansing idea.
Another face skin source I use is “Simple” cleansing facial wipes“. I use these on lazy days, at night or when I’m in a rush and don’t have time for a full scrub down. I normally get the generic brand that has the same/similar ingredients to name brands. While I don’t limit myself to one brand, I have found myself liking “Simple” because it is chemical and alcohol free. Regardless of brand, I only use alcohol free items, as the alcohol dries out skin.
A great added nourishment to your skin is another product made through “Simple,” their Micellar Cleaning water. It has vitamins, and other healthy ingredients to keep the skin soft, clean, and healthy.
For moisturizing my face, I use Vaseline. No, not Vaseline Jelly, but an actual lotion. It is very light, and great for everyday use, but it does have micro droplets of Vaseline jelly in it for soothing healing power. You can buy the name brand or generic. Same idea, just a few cents less for your wallet.
During the winter time, however, I change it up and sometimes apply Care One Vitamin E cream to my face. It’s a bit heavier, so I only use on very cold, dry days during the winter or when my skin needs a little extra TLC.
One other fun thing that I do is use the Freeman skin care masks. They have up to 2-4 applications in them. They have ones for various skin types, and for different purposes for your face. They have one to help relieve stress, others are exfoliating and remove toxins in the skin, some are peel off, and the others are simply for hydration purposes. It’s like a day at the spa, but much more economical plus it’s fun adding different color face masks and sometimes scaring people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phone Apps That Get YOU Cash!

Hello everyone! As we enter into the second month of 2019, (can you believe it?!?!?)…..where does the time go? I have learned that with al...