I've been looking for a great and affordable pair of cute and comfy work pants that would fit in every way (legs, and stomach were my main concern.) I found the best Pixie pants at Old Navy. Black pants that are stretchy and so comfortable. I'm so happy! Definitely recommend to anyone other petite lady looking for professional and comfort at a great price.
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1018059&vid=1&pid=525427022
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Phone Apps That Get YOU Cash!
Hello everyone! As we enter into the second month of 2019, (can you believe it?!?!?)…..where does the time go? I have learned that with al...
-
I was shopping today again for work attire, and decided to stop by my favorite place, handbags! I was browsing through various different nam...
-
Hello Readers! I recently finished Stormy Daniels' newly published book Full Disclosure . I admit, I was very interested in reading he...
-
Hey everyone! As you may have guessed from the title, I'm about to tell you about my beauty routine that I use to keep my hair and skin ...
No comments:
Post a Comment