Thursday, June 1, 2017

Homemade Crab Cakes

It has become a tradition recently for my dad's birthday to have homemade crab cakes for dinner. Yes, we can always buy then from any store or go to a local restaurant and pay $20 buck a pop for them. Why not make your own?

The recipe I did: 2lbs of crab meat, lemon juice, mustard,  egg, mayonnaise, Old Bay seasoning, crushed croutons and crab cake mix. I "eye balled" all of the ingredients and them made them into patties. I generously coated my frying pan with olive oil and olive oil spray. I then let the patties cook on each side.

How well done they are is up to each individual. I make sure they have a golden brown finish to ensure food safety.

Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phone Apps That Get YOU Cash!

Hello everyone! As we enter into the second month of 2019, (can you believe it?!?!?)…..where does the time go? I have learned that with al...