Friday, May 5, 2017

Does the Pant Leg Fit?

I've been employed in my job of a little over 3 months,  and my professional wardrobe needs have changed. I work as a Sales Associate for a local, family owned floral shop. It's a wonderful business, and I'm proud to be part of the family. My work attire asks for business causal, and of course I want to dress the part. I shop everywhere to find pants that fit my petite stature, and sometime strike gold, and other times, well it can be a real drag!.....on the floor. There will be that eventual time that not all pants are going to fit the length of my legs, and I either roll them up (skinny jeans) or I have to alter the pant leg myself.

The main step to alternations is to try on the pants, and to use sewing pins to hold the pant leg in place, after that, either, cut the pant leg with the appropriate sewing scissors, sew the pant leg up to the proper new length or do both! If you're lucky, your kind and skillful mother will help you get the pants to the correct length.

Don't give up if you can't find the correct length in store, and don't worry about finding an expensive tailor (unless you want to), this is where some helpful sewing skills come in to place! Happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phone Apps That Get YOU Cash!

Hello everyone! As we enter into the second month of 2019, (can you believe it?!?!?)…..where does the time go? I have learned that with al...