Friday, May 5, 2017

Launching a Business...Baby Steps

Hello readers!

I am writing this post as a novice when it comes to launching a business. You see, I am a born entrepreneur, I love the idea of being my own boss, making my own rules, and helping others. I'm sure many of you are thinking the exact same thing: wouldn't we all love to be the boss in our line of work. Well, I have a question for every single business owner out there:

How did you actually launch the business?

What I mean by this is, literally what steps did you take to get the business going. Yes, I understand about having a business plan, marketing and of course the finances to cover all of the start up costs. What I mean is, when someone says that they started from nothing and then built a very successful business, how did you go about marketing, and going from perhaps the basement in your home to an actual business office. How did you go from being a one person, or a literal family business to having the recourses to pay your staff. I have read many different articles about how people have found a situation that they wanted to solve and thus created a product or business (I watch "Shark Tank a lot as well) and they have said how they "launched" their business. Well, I am one of those individuals who needs to know the EXACT steps these entrepreneurs took to make a success.
I recently thumbed through a book about how a mom wanted to have it all: a family, career and overall enjoy life. Well once again, she used that word, "launched." Its a great word in the business vocab, but again I ask HOW.

Please feel free to comment how you business folk started. Trial and error always happens, share your thoughts. Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phone Apps That Get YOU Cash!

Hello everyone! As we enter into the second month of 2019, (can you believe it?!?!?)…..where does the time go? I have learned that with al...